사이트 내 전체검색

질문답변

LG LCD TV를 틀고 10초후 자동적으로 꺼져요.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 happygirl
댓글 5건 조회 1,675회 작성일 14-02-03 16:56

본문

LG LCD TV를 산지 3년정도 됐는데, TV틀고 10 혹은 30 초 정도 지난후에 자동적으로 꺼져 버리는데 어디가 문제 있는걸까요? 수리를 한다면 얼마나 비용이 들까요? 잘 아시는 분 안계시나요?

댓글목록

profile_image

cup cake님의 댓글

cup cake 작성일

서치 해보니 LG TV 많은 사람들이 같은 문제로 고민<br />아래 전화 해보세요 영어 못하면 한국사람 바꾸라고 하시고<br />항상 모델 남버 씨라얼남버  준비<br /><br />My TV keeps shutting off at random times??<br /><br />Just in the last couple weeks my LG 42inch LCD Tv which is 5 years old has been randomly shutting off for no reason. Sometimes I can turn it back on right away and other times I need to wait awhile. It's happening more frequently the last couple days. HELP!!<br />Category: I own this product<br />Interested in: Troubleshooting<br />ASKED 1 YEAR, 6 MONTHS AGO User Name: rkcooper16 ON 42LG50<br />1out of 1found this question helpful.<br />Answer this question<br />2 ANSWERS<br />The problem could range from a thermal or vibration intermittent solder connection on the TV's main board, to poor shielding of a connected device, such as a VHS/VCR player that is generating interference. A remote control whose power on/off button is sticking could even cause the problem (Very common in households where children with sticky fingers are involved). Remove the batteries from the remote control, and move other devices away from the TV more than 6 feet. If the problem persists, I would suspect the TV to be the source of the issues. If the problem goes away, put the batteries back in the remote and see what happens over time. If that proves inconclusive, move externally connected devices back within 3 feet of the TV until it starts to act up again. Eventually the poorly sheilded device being moved back will cause the TV to shut down again. If all this fails to produce a reasonable outcome, or the problem persists, you may need to take the TV to an authorized servicer to have more elaborate testing performed in the shop, such as thermal and applied voltage stress testing. One other possibility might be fluctuating line voltage or arcing in the wall outlet that provides power to the TV. It could be that there is a problem that the TV's internal power supply protection system is sensing, and it is shutting the TV down to protect it, or that the shut-down circuit is working overtime. Again, contact an authorized servicer.<br />Gender: male<br />BEST ANSWERTOP 100 CONTRIBUTOR<br />ANSWERED 11 MONTHS AGO User Name: BattleshipToledo, OH, USA<br />1out of 1found this answer helpful.<br />We regret the trouble you have experienced with this television. It is difficult to determine the cause of this symptom, but it seems like there could be a failing of the power supply or main board. The unit will likely require service. To make service arrangements, you may either contact our Customer Interactive Center at 800-243-0000, or you can check our Repair Provider Lookup on our website, at http://www.lg.com/us/support/repair....

profile_image

cup cake님의 댓글

cup cake 작성일

부속을 보내줄수 있으면 달라고 하세요<br />요즈음은 쉽게 끼고 뺄수 있게 되 있습니다

profile_image

지나가다님의 댓글

지나가다 작성일

만일 윗분 말씀대로 리모콘이 오작동되고 있는지 확인해보시구요.<br />그렇지 않다면 결국 TV 본체에 이상이 있는 건데요.<br />구입하신지 3년이나 되셨다면 워런티기간은 이미 지났을 것 같네요.<br />워런티없이 수리를 맡기시려면 수리비가 상당히 많이 드실 겁니다.<br />그래서 수리점에 맡기시기 전에 가능하시면 직접 한번 살펴보시는 것이 좋습니다.<br />전자제품에서 가장 고장이 쉽게 잘 나는 부분이 커패시터(Capacitor)인데요.<br />만일 TV의 모든 케이블을 빼시고 바닥에 이불을 깔고 TV를 눕히신 후<br />뒷 패널을 여셔서 PCB보드들의 커패시터들을 잘 살펴보세요.<br />대개 머리에 +자표시가 나 있는데 불량이 난 커패시터는 이 부분이<br />살짝 부풀어 오르거나 터져서 뭔가 새어나와 있을 겁니다.<br />https://www.google.com/search?q=capacitor+problem&amp;source=lnms&amp;tbm=isch<br />전자제품 고장의 30~40%정도가 커패시터 불량 때문으로 알고 있습니다.<br />저도 LCD TV와 냉장고 고장을 커패시터 교체로 고친 적이 있구요.

profile_image

happygirl님의 댓글

happygirl 작성일

답변 해 주신 모든분들께 감사드립니다. 말씀하신대로 한번 시도해 보겠습니다.

profile_image

키위님의 댓글

키위 작성일

저렴한 가격에 수리 드리겠습니다. klee288375@bellsouth.net 연락 주세요.

Total 14,166건 756 페이지
질문답변 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
차 정비소 인기글 댓글6
darkhorse 2737 12-18
2840 비숙련3순위 2507 12-18
프리케이좀 추천 인기글 댓글1
mijin2019 1827 12-18
2838 짠니 2849 12-18
아짜 인기글
마시자 1878 12-18
2836 asda1 2056 12-18
2835 애쉬빌맘 6596 12-17
2834 puppydot 3623 12-17
2833 리토 2398 12-17
2832 리토 1739 12-17
2831 좋은 하루 4762 12-17
2830 Memories 2585 12-17
2829 집토끼 1732 12-17
2828 kko 1557 12-17
2827 지니지니 2700 12-17

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.