Request edit access
2023 Winter Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp Registration Form
킨더, 1학년은 마감 되었습니다.  현재 2학년부터 대기명단을 접수중입니다.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Student Name (ENG & KOR) / 학생 이름 (한글과 영문 둘 다 써주세요.) *
Student Gender / 학생 성별 *
Student Grade / 학년 *
Parent's(Guardian's) Name / 보호자 성함 *
 Depositor name / 입금자 성함
*계좌에 사용하는 이름을 적어주세요
Parent(Guardian) Phone Number / 보호자 연락처
Parent(Guardian) E-mail / 보호자 이메일 주소 *
Allergies for Food? / 음식 알러지가 있으면 적어주세요. *
In case of an emergency and the listed parent cannot be reached, please state an emergency contact's name and relationship to the student. / 비상사태가 발생할 시 보호자와 연락이 닿지 않는 경우, 비상 연락처의 이름과 학생과의 관계를 적어주세요.
Emergency Contacts Phone Number / 비상 연락처 *

Liability Release Confirmation

I hereby agree to be responsible for the conduct and actions of my child and release Sorinuri Korean Culture Club from any claims and demands that may occur during the school period. That is to say, if my child causes accidents or exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by not abiding by the school code of conduct and/or not follow and listen to their teacher's directions, the school will not take any responsibility for the consequences, and I will not seek any punitive damages against Sorinuri Korean Culture Club.

I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT, AND I SIGN IT ON MY OWN WILL.

법적 책임 해제 확인

본인은 자녀의 행동에 대한 책임을 지며 학기중에 발생하는 일들에 대해 소리누리 한국 문화 캠프에 대해 법적인 책임을 요구하지 않습 니다. 즉, 학생이 학교규칙을 어기거나 교사의 지시에 불응하여 발생하는 사고나 코비드 노출 또는 감염에 대해서 학교는 결과에 대해 어떠한 책임도 지지 않으며, 본인도 소리누리 한국 문화 캠프을 상대로 법적처벌을 요구하지 않을 것입니다.
본인은 이 내용을 충분히 숙지하였으며, 본인의사로 이 서류에 서명하는 바입니다.

Please Type in your Name and Date.
Tuition fee Refund Policy
 The registration fee is non-refundable. You can get a 100% refund on the tuition before the first class.
 You can get a 100% refund before the first class. However, you can't get a refund after the camp starts.
However, you cannot get a refund after the camp starts.

I agree with this Refund Policy.

참가비 환불 규정
등록비 환불 불가. 첫 수업 전까지 수업료 100% 환불 가능. 단 캠프가 시작된 후 환불 불가.

수업료 환불규정에 동의합니다.
Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp Medical Release Form 2023

1. Special Medical Needs:
Please Type in your additional information.
Required
Please Type in your additional information. *

2. Allergies:
Please Type in your additional information.

3. Non-prescription Medication (Tylenol, Advil, or Ibuprofen, etc.):

I hereby grant my permission for non-prescription medication to be given to my child/children, if deemed A parent/guardian will be contacted prior to administering any non-prescription medication.

Required

4. Emergency Medical Treatment : 

In the event of an emergency, I hereby give my permission to transport my child/children to a hospital for emergency medical attention. I understand that every effort will be made to contact the parent/guardian prior to emergency treatment. If you are unable to reach me, contact Emergency Contact.

Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp Media Release Form

I also hereby give my consent to all photographs, audio recordings, work, and/or video recordings taken of my child/children by Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp. I understand that any such photographs, audio recordings, work, and/or video recordings may be used by Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp in any and all broadcast and electronic media formats now existing or in the future created. Common examples of usage would be posting a photo taken during school events in the parish bulletin or on its website. I acknowledge that the Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp’s website content is not private and can be reviewed, copied, downloaded, and transmitted by anyone with access to the Internet, and Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp has no control over any third party or outside viewers. I hereby waive, release, and forever discharge any and all claims, demands, or causes of action against Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp from the publishing or posting of information on Sorinuri Korean Culture Camp’s all forms of broadcast and electronic media, including but not limited to an Internet website. I AM THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN of the student whose name appears below. I have read and understand this Media Release and consent on behalf of the Participant to its terms.

(Medical and Media Forms are good for the period of this camp; beginning 12/18/2023 and ending 12/29/2023)

Please Type in your Name as a form of Electronic Signature if you wish to register. / 등록을 원하시면 보호자님 이름을 적어주세요. (적어주신 성함은 사인을 대신합니다.)
Submit
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy