Samsung - Galaxy Tab S9 FE - 10.9" 128GB - Wi-Fi - with S-Pen - Gray

Model:SM-X510NZAAXAR
SKU:6557719
Your price for this item is $449.99
Or
$37.50/mo.See disclaimers from Show me how button 1
suggested payments with 12-Month Financing

Trade-In and Save

Save up to $300.00 when you trade in a similar device.

Check your trade-in value.

Screen Size

10.9"
If you change your selection, the current page will be refreshed.

Total Storage Capacity

128GB

System Memory (RAM)

6GB

Color

Gray
No content
geek squad logo

Protect your tablet

Warranty Protection Plans
Accidental Geek Squad Protection
What's IncludedTerms & Conditions
No content

Shipping

No content
falsefalseNULL
No content

Have everything you need?

See other items that work well with this one.

• Apple - AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with MagSafe Case (USB‑C) - White
  • Plus
  • Apple - 240W USB-C Charge Cable (2 m) - White
  • Plus
  • SanDisk - Extreme PLUS 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card
  • Plus
  • Samsung - 25W Super Fast Charging Wall Charger - Black
Sponsored

Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 383 reviews

Rating by feature

• Rating 4.7 out of 5 stars

• Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars

• Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars

3 expert reviews

98%would recommend to a friend

Top Mentions filter

The vast majority of our reviews come from verified purchases. Reviews from customers may include My Best Buy members, employees, and Tech Insider Network members (as tagged). Select reviewers may receive discounted products, promotional considerations or entries into drawings for honest, helpful reviews.

• Rated 5 out of 5 stars

Reliable, dependable, and creative.

Excellent for the price. I've been using it almost a month now and its been nithing but good for me! I can watch videos while im drawing or while im creating my website. The battery life is amazing. Easily able to get up to 4 days of use. Definitely for people who are creative and love multi-tasking.

Posted by StefenZ

• Rated 5 out of 5 stars

S9FE - Field Construction Use

Coming from a galaxy tab a, the s9fe is a substantial upgrade. I have been using this for work in construction outside and it keeps up with loading large (blueprints) pdf files. The touch screen is very responsive, even with a screen protector installed. Image quality, speed, and battery life is great. Samsung has battery saving features such as limiting the full charge to 85% to preserve the battery life in whole. The addition of the s-pen that is included is extremly useful for taking notes, drawing over top pdfs, or sketching diagrams. The expandble storage the s9fe has, utilizing micro sd cards is a must have for me as I have many large files to keep downloaded for several different projects. I was used to the 10" screen on the tab a, and the 11" screen on the s9fe does feel larger. If you are looking at blieprint drawings and such mostly, the larger 12.5" screen of the s9 may be more benficial to you. I find the 11" screen on the s9fe to be plenty for my uses though. I have not found it to overheat yet as other reviews have stated. We will see if this becomes an issue as it gets warmer this summer. The bezel around the screen does seem thin, but that doesnt bother me as there are durable cases and glass screen protectors are readily available for the s9fe. I do not fear bringing it out on an active construction site.

Posted by DC7337

• Rated 4 out of 5 stars

S9 tablet

Got this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. He was looking for something that he could use for both work and play and this tablet is perfect for him. He uses it for Honkai Star Rail and MTG Arena mostly, but he can also use it for work (it actually runs faster than his work laptop!

Posted by OctavioBlanko

Similar products from outside of Best Buy

sponsored