Jesus In Us | SILOAM ENGLISH MINSITRY [실로암 교회 영어권] > 광고

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 광고

Jesus In Us | SILOAM ENGLISH MINSITRY [실로암 교회 영어권]

페이지 정보

작성자 SiloamEM 작성일 21-09-01 13:34 조회 169 댓글 0

본문

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this post!
My name is Pastor Peter and I would like to take some time to introduce to you and invite you to be part of a new ministry that God is building here in Atlanta, GA.
We started off this past summer with no members but myself and my wife, but God has been so gracious to build our ministry through diligent prayer and courage to a group of 20 people despite the pandemic. This fall we are looking to take our ministry to the next step in growth and become a ministry that God truly needs not only here in Atlanta, GA but throughout the world. Our deepest desire is to become an identified family of God that spreads the gospel in and every capacity that God leads us in.
Our standing ministry passion is: Love God and Love People.

If you are a college student or young adult navigating through life, looking for a place to do the Lord's work and for a place to belong, I want to invite you to give us a visit. Ministry building is a unique opportunity that is embedded in a greater and deeper purpose and victory than any other type of church serving. You can find our information below and a few videos about our vision and a recap video of our summer retreat 2021. Thank you and have a blessed day!

Location: 1870 Willow Trail Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30093 [Education Department Building Sanctuary]
Time: Sunday @ 1:30PM

1st Link: Vision Statement
2nd Link: Summer Retreat Recap 2021

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 45,480건 1585 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기