본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 광고

I need patients

페이지 정보

작성자 줄리y 작성일 22-12-23 23:03 조회 139 댓글 0

본문

Hello!!
 I am a student at Athens tech college to be a dental hygienist. I finished the first semester in the fall, but we start seeing patients in February and I need a patients who hasn’t got their teeth cleaned in the last 6 months or year! The cleaning is ONLY $40! The appointments run about 3-4 hours but this includes a full exam, assessment, X-rays and teeth cleaning. Depending on the difficulty and how long it’s been since your last cleaning, it could be multiple appointments (may be 2-3) to get everything done.
X-rays are usually $30 depending if you need a pano or FMX! BWS are free ! Usually, if you don't have insurance, it costs $100-200 for X-rays,$100 for regular cleaning, and $1500 for deep cleaning in general dentistry. Even if you have insurance, only 20-50% will be covered depends on your insurance.
 I have 12 years of assistant experience in Korea and a little over a year in Georgia.
If you are a patient who have history of diabetes and high blood pressure, please make sure to eat and take your medications before the cleaning appointment! Lastly, since I’m a student in a learning facility, please let me know ahead if there needs to be changes to your appointment and not cancel last minute after you get an appointment, because if you make cancellations, I get a grade 0 literally.
Please text me. 770-733-6174
Thank you.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 43,605건 1121 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기