무료 PT/스포츠 트레이닝 QR CODE PROMOTION > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 자유게시판

무료 PT/스포츠 트레이닝 QR CODE PROMOTION

페이지 정보

작성자 coachDK 작성일 22-08-31 13:20 조회 286 댓글 0

본문

저희 FAST Athletic Development에서 지금 큐얄 코드 스캔하시면 FREE 30분 트레이닝 세션을 해드립니다!

스캔하셔서 이름, 연락처 적으시고, "Sports Played" 칸에는
운동선수이면 "운동 종목하고, coach DK" 이렇게 적으시면되고
PT 트레이능을 원하시면 "PT training with coach DK" 이렇게 적으시면됩니다!

저희 시설이 운동선수 위주로 하다보니 보통 학생들을 받고 있어서 PT 트레이닝은 굉장히 프라이벗하게 운동하실수있습니다.

Sports Performance는 거의 1:1만 진행하고, 단 선수들끼리 운동이 맞거나, 레벨이 맞으면 그룹도 진행합니다.

궁굼하신게 있으시거나 문의는 404-702-4096 으로 문자나 전화주세요!

Take advantage of this special offer we are giving out at FAST Athletic Development
Scan the QR code and fill out basic info on the website.
On the "Sports Played" area if you are an athlete: "Write down your sport along with coach DK"
                                        if you are looking for PT: Write down "PT training with coach DK"

Once filled out you will receive free 30 minute session along with a in person consultation.
If are an athlete wanting to get scholarships or rank nationally I highly recommend you take advantage of this opportunity.
My results speak for themselves, I will take you to the next level.

If you are looking for personal training and want real results. seriously consider checking us out.
Our facility is not equipped with cable machines where you sit down and perform isolated exercises.
You will have to put your body to work, it will challenge you physically and mentally, thus in return, I guarantee your growth.

PT training is available 1:1 up to 1:4
PT training is very private, so if you like privacy this is perfect for you.

Sports Performance training is mainly operated in 1:1 only, I do run some groups if athletes play same sports or if they are at a similar level.

For any inquiries or questions feel free to reach out to me at 404-702-4096 via text or call!

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 18,513건 370 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기