사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Re: 꼬알라 - 조지아텍 중고장터에 올라오는 전자제품 파는곳.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 냉장고맨
댓글 5건 조회 1,362회 작성일 24-04-01 19:59

본문

On 2/27/24 you came in to our store and bought Brand New Samsung refrigerator model RF28R7351SR, Brand New Samsung washer dryer set Bespoke model WF53B8900 (with many dents,) and Brand New GE Microwave. We gave you a super low price for the package, even gave you the microwave below our cost.

Later you came back next day and wanted to change to the more expensive Samsung Bespoke Tablet refrigerator model for the same price. We told you we couldn’t sell it to you for so low but gave you $100 discount anyway on the expensive OPENBOX refrigerator which YOU chose over the Brand New refrigerator we initially sold you. So we sold you a $4200 refrigerator for $1800.

Like I replied to your Google review, which incidentally was full of lies, tell the ENTIRE story. No one can give you any real help when your story is based on lies and half-truths. Only thing you wrote that is 100% true is that we replaced the BRAND NEW washer dryer set for you because there was issue with the washer. You originally wanted the BRAND NEW LG Tower Washer Dryer as replacement, but at the last minute called and AGAIN changed your mind and picked the non-dented Bespoke washer dryer set which was open box. So we replaced it with, again, what YOU chose.

In case you didn’t know OpenBox item means other customer may have purchased it, registered it and returned it for whatever reasons. Look it up on Google. Just because you can’t register it doesn’t mean they are used and we deceived you. We receive both Brand New AND OpenBox New Items to sell to customers and we advertise in this exact way. We never deceive nor have we deceived any one of our customers; we don’t practice business that way.

We have already told you that we will see what issues you’re having under warranty.  As I have  told you before the door alignment is due to uneven flooring.  Last time I saw that you moved the refrigerator to another place in your house - this is why it’s misaligned now.  And your food melted on March 16th so you had to throw it away.  Why would you put more food in there so it’ll rot again by March 29?  And why did you wait to contact us after your food rotted twice?? And why are you telling people on here that you don’t even know about your food issue without even telling us?  You didn't even tell us your food rotted. Why do we have to find out about this on a forum full of strangers?  All you sent to us were pictures of food items in your freezer with frost and that it’s having condensation issues.  Is this food spoiling another one of your lies?  I don’t know what to believe from you!

As for your tile, you had many things all over your tiny porch, including your tile bench and saw, where we couldn't even pull the appliances out and unfortunately dropped it while trying to navigate through the sea of your clutter. You agreed to take the $100 discount on the replacement washer dryer set for the broken tile and you're still complaining about it? That complimentary pair of water filters was a gesture of goodwill on top of the $100 discount. Tell the whole story.

And the $200 offer was so that you’d take down the lies-filled review you left on Google before we contacted Google. Between Google review and Georgia Tech we have kept meticulous records of all the lies you have made against our business in the month of March to have a case against you for defamation. The lies can be proven with our sales records, condition of merchandise and our text correspondence as well as eyewitness who is willing to fully cooperate under oath in the court of law. We gave you fair warning to cease your defamation but you leave us no choice but to go ahead and pursue libel suit against you.

Let’s not forget how you did not disclose to us the fact that you knew about the gas leak in your tiny laundry room and made delivery appointment for us to stay in there installing the washer dryer while breathing in the poisonous gases for 30 minutes. All you said was that “you’re in the middle of getting the water heater fixed” when we informed you afterwards about the gas smell. I, as well as my employee, am still having chest pains and breathing issues. I will see if I’ll include this fact in the lawsuit or file an entirely different suit altogether.

댓글목록

profile_image

파팡님의 댓글

파팡 작성일

하는말 전부 사실이면 고소할 근거있네요 ,하세요

내딴에는 진심으로 도와줄려고했는데 자기한테 듣기싫은 충고좀
했다고 글 삭제하는 속좁은...하나보면 열을안다고...분명히 자기한테 유리한 말만 여기다 했을거라
짐작됩니다

Money talks,bullshit walks, Get it going! If what you're saying is all truth, you do have a ground for a lawsuit.

중고를 새거로 광고/세일하는거 불법이지만 , 새거사놓고 중고라고 여기저기 글쓰고다니는거 defamation 입니다. 비지니스가 그게 New 라는걸 증명할수있으면.

profile_image

deuksooo님의 댓글

deuksooo 작성일

제가 댓글에 고소 당할수있으니 댓글 조심하라 했는데
거기에 대댓글에 고소 못한다는 사람들 좀 봤으면 하네요

한사람말(구매자)  듣고 그러지말고
판매자 말도 좀 듣길

profile_image

파팡님의 댓글의 댓글

파팡 작성일

그때는 다들 소비자 입장에서 그분이 하는말을 믿고한거지요.
그분말 읽으면 저사람이 명예훼손으로 할 근거없고요
그분 글쓰면서 몇번이나 "솔직히 ,고대로 말하는거라"고했고
내경우도 "도와주세요,무서워요  .." 하길래 불쌍하고 ,열나서 했고

profile_image

amjan님의 댓글

amjan 작성일

중고냉장고 파는놈아...
소송을 하든 개G랄을 하든
니 꼴리는대로 하세요.

profile_image

Accurate님의 댓글

Accurate 작성일

The important point is to provide accurate service to customers who have purchased the item thinking it's a new product.
It will be enough to handle it accurately.
You seem to be complaining or threatening the people who posted the text.
What can I do by posting a text here in English?

Total 18,424건 6 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
텍사스에서 침례 받을 수 있는 기회 인기글 첨부파일 링크첨부
Fide 191 04-16
18348 SallyEstatePlan… 232 04-15
18347 Charlieyoo 128 04-15
18346 테니스코치 265 04-15
18345 핑크토파즈 94 04-15
18344 P0928804 187 04-15
18343 Fide 84 04-15
18342 lamb19 452 04-14
18341 gkcc2024 463 04-14
18340 저언덕1970 137 04-13
18339 저언덕1970 83 04-13
18338 klee94230 182 04-13
홍순관 콘서트, 춤추는 평화 (무료) 인기글 첨부파일 링크첨부
오마이 227 04-13
The FINDER Event Invitation 인기글 첨부파일
whitelily 125 04-13
18335 아틀란타개취향 1806 04-13

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.