썩은 회 파는 스시코너를 고발합니다 (창고식품 Buford Farmers Market) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

썩은 회 파는 스시코너를 고발합니다 (창고식품 Buford Farmers Market)

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 tombow
댓글 3건 조회 4,556회 작성일 15-09-03 21:56

본문

최근에 Buford Farmers Market (창고식품) 순대랑 만두 파는곳 옆에 있는 스시코너에서 회를 사서 먹었습니다. 회를 먹으려고 펼쳤을 때 냄새가 살짝 이상했지만, 그래도 설마 '오래된 식품을 팔지 않겠지.' 생각하며 믿고 먹었습니다. 

하지만 다음날 온 가족이 배가 아프고, 설사하며 한 명은 너무 심한 장염에 결려서 내과까지 다녀왔습니다.   

회가 너무 의심스러워 스시코너 주인 (박씨)한테 전화를 했더니 죄송하단 말은커녕 회를 뜬지 이틀이나 됐다며 그걸 사간 손님이 잘못이라고 말도 안되는  황당한 말을 했습니다. 

그 말이 너무 어이가 없어서 음식을 누가 일일이 언제 뜬 것인지 물어보고 사가냐고, 가격표에도 만든 날짜도 없었다고 말하니, "이틀 전에 뜬 거라고 말하면 손님이 샀겠습니까?" 오히려 되묻더라고요. 그리고 이름을 물어보았더니 이름주기 꺼리며 '박씨' 라고만 하고 전화를 일방적으로 끊었습니다.

다른 분들도 이런 경우 없으시길 바라며, 창고식품 안에 있는 스시코너에서 썩은 음식 돈 주고 절대 사 드시지 마세요.

I recently went to the Buford Farmers Market in Doraville. (5600 Buford Hwy NE, Doraville, GA 30340) Towards the back of the store, there is a separate sushi corner that only sells sushi and sashimi (not to be confused with the seafood department). I purchased a set of sashimi at full price, which looked pretty normal from the outside. However, when I opened the package of sashimi at night, there was a slightly pungent scent but I assumed that was because of the odor of the fish and I trusted that the owner would never sell rotten sashimi. 

Unfortunately, every single one of my family members had upset stomach and diarrhea the next day, and my brother's symptoms were so horrible that he had to go to the hospital. There was obviously something wrong with the sashimi, so I decided to call the owner of the sushi corner to ask when he cut up and put out the sashimi. Without any hesitation, the owner stated that the sashimi was two days old, and that it was my fault that I bought it. I was so disgusted by his response and immediately replied that consumers such as myself  trust owners like him for reliable and edible food and that he shouldn't sell rotten food, especially extremely perishable RAW food like sashimi to consumers. His response was, "If I had told you it was two days old, would you have bought it?" When I asked him his full name, he hesitated and asked me why I needed to know and gave only his last name "Park" and immediately hung up the phone. I am completely disgusted and shocked that people such as this awful man even have a license to sell food (maybe he doesn't). Places like these need to be shut down for the health of the consumers. 

I hope no one else has to go through this horrible experience, so please think twice before purchasing anything from the sushi corner in the Buford Highway Farmers Market.

댓글목록

profile_image

Tworld님의 댓글

Tworld 작성일

ㅡ회를 뜬지 이틀이나 됐다며 그걸 사간 손님이 잘못ㅡ<br />
<br />
 ㅡ이틀 전에 뜬 거라고 말하면 손님이 샀겠습니까?ㅡ<br />
<br />
만약 저 두 대답을 그대로 옮겨 놓으신거라면 주인양반이 앞뒤가 없는 논리네요.  <br />
<br />
팔기전에는 ㅡ 일단 팔고보자..<br />
팔고나서는 ㅡ 어쩌라고..

profile_image

TeDeum님의 댓글

TeDeum 작성일

저도 올 해 상반기에 가서 호기심에, 모듬회 세트가 보기 좋아서 사먹어 보았습니다. 그런데, 보기와는 달리, 냉동한 것을 녹인 게 분명했습니다. 먹는 거에 까다롭지 않은 편인데도, 그 회는 정말 고무 씹는 것 같이, 아무 맛이 없어서, 끝까지 먹을 수가 없었습니다. 먹는 거 가지고 장난치는 거, 한국사람들이 한국 안에서만 그러는 줄 알았더니, 외국에서도 동포 상대로 똑같은 짓 하는 거 보고 질렸습니다.

profile_image

(행복이)님의 댓글

(행복이) 작성일

Doraville Department of Health 구글 검색해서 신고 하세요.

Total 18,496건 1075 페이지
자유게시판 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
2386 비영리 1480 10-05
2385 ji99lee 1330 10-05
2384 형광등 1044 10-04
2383 코스모스와가을 933 10-04
FOC GSU 모임있습니다. 인기글 댓글5
예수섬김 1150 10-04
2381 나무사랑 1400 10-04
2380 짱짱남 1137 10-03
해와달 손님차별 인기글 댓글11
Gina84 3334 10-03
2378 bayen 2611 10-03
2377 나무사랑 2100 10-03
2376 pleasure 1189 10-02
2375 petite02 1036 10-01
2374 그래요잘살자 1961 10-01
2373 나무사랑 2288 10-01
2372 MegaMartAtl 1436 09-30

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.