본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 구인/구직/과외

과외 아이비 졸업생 - 대학 에세이 리뷰/에디팅 ***College App LAST-MINUTE Review/Editing***

페이지 정보

작성자 teatree 작성일 23-12-30 14:44 조회 282 댓글 0

본문

Hello,

I’m a recent graduate of Columbia University (Columbia College) with a Bachelor’s in English.

I have experience working with student essays at the Writing Center on campus, and I have also provided college application consulting services to high school seniors who have gone on to Wharton, Emory, Vanderbilt, and many other great schools.

Since the regular decision deadline is days away, I am offering a last-minute review on already finished essay drafts. My role will be to provide a second perspective: I provide my take on what the prompt is asking for, point out any parts that need clarification or contain awkward wording, and offer further suggestions on how to elevate each essay. I will try my best to channel the student’s uniqueness and intellectual curiosity that will make them stand out against other applicants.

My rate is $120 for the personal statement/Common App (650 words) and an additional $50 per short response (250-400 words).
If the student would like me to review 5+ essays, I can offer a bulk discount.
If you are interested, you can contact me at ejs2224@columbia.edu or 12greenteas@gmail.com (한국어 상담).

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 445건 8 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기