질문답변

영어 편지 해석입니다...한국에서 3살때 미국으로 입양되어 35년만에 엄마를 만나게 해준것에 대한 감사 편지

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 로또왕
댓글 1건 조회 3,045회 작성일 15-03-09 12:45

본문

Grandmaster Seo,

I hope you are doing well. I want to start off my offering my most sincere apology. I feel extremely bad that I have not been in contact with you. Since my first trip to Korea, my life has been turned upside down. I have been battling many personal issues since last October. Realizing that I have a biological family back in South Korea and meeting them all for the first time has been quite a shock. I am still in the middle of processing everything in my mind and heart. I realize I should have been in contact with the one person that has made all of this possible, you. You were the one that allowed for all of this to happen and I can’t thank you enough. Please don’t take my absence as a sign of not being thankful. I am extremely thankful and grateful for all that you have done and I cannot apologize enough for not having stayed in contact with you. In my mind, I guess I wasn’t ready to speak with you or anyone else about everything that has happened until I could figure it all out in my own head. I am not trying to make any excuses since there isn’t any excuse for my bad behavior. I am hopeful that you will one day be able to forgive me for my rudeness and I hope you will one day understand that it was not intentional nor my intent.

Your assistance in all of this has made it possible for me to be reunited with my mother and my Korean family. I feel as if I am regaining the family heritage that I was thought was lost. I finally feel as if a big piece of my life that has been missing is now able to be found. I have just recently come back from Korea again after visiting with my family for the Lunar New Year’s. It was an unexpected trip since I was planning on going to Taekwondo Won with you later in the spring of this year. It just happened that my family was off for Lunar New Year’s and I thought it best that I try to visit them during this time. My American family didn’t even know that I was going over there until the day before I left. Now that I have found my birth family, I feel compelled to go visit as often as I can. In fact, we are in the middle of talks right now about getting my family a green card to come here to the United States. It will be a long and difficult journey for my brother and sister, but not for my mom. My mom can come here and get her Green Card in less than 1 year.

Again, I cannot say my apologies enough for my bad behavior. I hope you can forgive me in time and understand why it has taken me so long to write or communicate. I am still thinking about my family every day and it’s been hard to process everything that has happened. I truly do appreciate everything that you have done and I will forever be in your debt. Please allow me the opportunity to thank you for your kindness and for your help. I will work hard to show you how thankful I truly am. If there is anything I can do to show you my appreciation and gratitude, please let me know.

Thank you for all that you have done and I am extremely honored to have such a wonderful Grandmaster, like you, in my life. Thank you for this honor and I hope you will be able to find it in your heart to one day forgive me. I wish you and your family the best of health and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Lee Yoon Ho

p.s. I also changed out my cell phone a few months ago and I lost a lot of my contacts. I no longer have your cell phone number or Kakao ID. Could you please send me those two things again? Thank you.

댓글목록

profile_image

하얀민들레123님의 댓글

하얀민들레123 작성일

감사편지를 읽어보니 화가나고 또 분노도 일어나네요.<br />태권도관장님께서는어텋게 이분의 부모형제를 만나게 해주셨는지 자세히<br />설명좀 해주세요.<br />그래야 이해가 되겠읍니다.

Total 14,190건 724 페이지
질문답변 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
3345 쭈꾸미 1515 03-14
3344 Brown 2137 03-14
3343 hayong 5928 03-14
3342 kingfish 2100 03-14
금 호 타이어 공장 인기글 댓글4
sunnydays 3285 03-14
3340 뜨니 1428 03-14
3339 sxl 3791 03-14
3338 babysitter 1802 03-13
3337 완소남 2360 03-13
3336 rethinker 1636 03-13
궁금해서요 "" 인기글 댓글5
nynypark 2216 03-13
메가마트김치 인기글 댓글2
songlee 3860 03-13
3333 vusrkwhr 4546 03-12
3332 tiamo 1888 03-12
대학 등록금이요 인기글 댓글5
이쁜 곰팅이 2428 03-12

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.