Two Full-Time Working 20 Year olds looking for a 3rd roommate!!! > 렌트/룸메

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 렌트/룸메

Two Full-Time Working 20 Year olds looking for a 3rd roommate!!!

페이지 정보

작성자 ChaeYoungMoon 작성일 17-01-27 21:43 조회 685 댓글 0

본문

Hello! My name is Chae, and my roommate is Janice.

Our individual budget for rent is $300~$350, with utilities around $400~$450 max total. We don't have a place yet but there are a lot of good deals for 3 bedroom apartments, townhomes and condos. 

It would be really nice to have someone to both help us find a place we can call our own, and hopefully get along really well. :) 

My workplace is in Smyrna and my current roommate's work is in Alpharetta, so we're trying to find a place thats almost a midpoint between here and Duluth/Suwanee, maybe around Norcross. If you're willing to make a long commute (like we are), then maybe closer to Atlanta. 

We're looking for a female, early to late-20's, responsible and cleanly (to an extent). We're trying to move out by late March/early April.

Please email me first with a short description about yourself and I will give you my personal phone number, and we can all discuss budgetting and finding a place. 

Like I said, there're a lot more viable and safe places to live with just one more roommate! I hope to hear from you~

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 43,888건 2088 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기