사이트 내 전체검색

렌트/룸메

룸메이트 찾습니다. 조지아텍 학생

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Lamb
댓글 0건 조회 438회 작성일 17-06-05 18:45

본문

저 연구실, 중국 박사과정 학생이 룸메이트를 찾고 있네요. 내용은 아래와 같고요, 이제까지 몇년동안 영사관에 근무하는 다른 한국분이랑 타운홈을 쉐어했었는데, 개인사정으로 그분이 move out하게 되었나봐요.

720불, 

연락바랍니다.

Dear Friends,

I am a graduate student in Georgia Tech, and I am looking for a male roommate to share a 2b2b town house apartment starting this upcoming August. The lease term will be for a year. The community is located 2 miles from school, near the entrance to I-75, and supermarkets such as Kroger, Walmart. The swimming pool and gym facilities are all included. The apartment has a wood view, and I have always kept the public space clean and well organized. The total cost for each person will be around $720 including the rent, utility, electricity and internet. Please feel free to contact me at bosong.jx@gmail.com, or text me at 607-727-8309, if you are interested. Looking forward to being your roommate.

Best regards,

<style> </style>

Bo 

<iframe src="chrome-extension://kcnhkahnjcbndmmehfkdnkjomaanaooo/widget.html#607-727-8309" height="300px;" width="300px;" frameborder="0" style="z-index: 1000; position: absolute; visibility: hidden; left: 251.734px; top: 65px; display: none;">

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 43,726건 2214 페이지

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.