Academic Service+Homestay > 렌트/룸메

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 렌트/룸메

Academic Service+Homestay

페이지 정보

작성자 Collegecounselo… 작성일 15-06-16 20:25 조회 748 댓글 0

본문

Based on my experience, knowledge, and warm heart I will provide the best academic service and home stay, like a second mom. I have been working with hundreds of college-bound students over 6 years to help them to get into the best colleges like West Point, Duke, Emory, Boston College, USC, UC Berkeley, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, U of Chicago, and etc... I have a master plan along with a specific goal for students. Also, I am very good at teaching Grammar rules. Currently, we are affiliated with Hong Kong and Shanghai for education services and college counseling. 

My husband is American who originally came from the Pacific Northwest, where is very known for the most accurate accent/pronunciation. He is a network engineer and VERY talkative. So, anyone who wants to learn English and Culture as fast as you want, he will be always there for you :) He loves debate. We speak ONLY English and eat Korean food. 

Me

- 7 year teaching as a grammar and R/C instructor 

- 2 year teaching as a summer special instructor

- 2 year teaching as an essay instructor in College + SAT Grammar/Reading/Essay/Vocabulary tutor 

- 6 year working as a college counselor 

- TESOL certificate

- TESOL M.A. minored in Linguistics

- Certified College Counselor 

If you contact us with any questions, I can provide a college consultation, sample of lesson plan, individualized master plan with goal setup. 

My email address is wbridgetoivy@gmail.com

Have a great day! 

'Nothing succeeds like success' 

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 43,335건 2790 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기