Brookhaven 지역 방 렌트 합니다. Fantastic bedroom for rent in the heart of Brookhaven! > 렌트/룸메

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

렌트/룸메

Brookhaven 지역 방 렌트 합니다. Fantastic bedroom for rent in the heart of Bro…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 kraftyguy
댓글 0건 조회 1,228회 작성일 13-11-03 19:45

본문

깨끗한 저희집에서 방 5개중 1방을 렌트하실 분을 찾습니다. 방이 다른방들과는 떨어져 있기때문에 사생활을 걱정하실필요가 없으며 모든 유틸리티가 제공됩니다.

집에관한 정보:

집은 지하까지 합해서 3500 sq ft를 조금 넘고 집은 모두 나무바닥이며 모두 다 집 안에서는 신발을 벗고 생활합니다. Exit Ashford Dunwoody Rd.에서 아주가까우며 300, 285, 85, 75 에서도 1분거리안에 있으며 모든 편의시설들이 집 주변 가까이 있으므로 매우 편리하게 생활하실수 있습니다. 또한 유틸리티 포함에는 티비체널, 인터넷, 세탁기등이 제공됩니다.

방에대한 정보:

이방이 이집의 가장 큰 방이며 크기는 25 ft by 18 ft 이고 큰 화장실과 큰 옷장이 방안에 있습니다. 렌트는 $750 정도 생각하고 있으며 반드시 한달치 생활비를 deposit으로 받으며 나가실때 방에 큰 데미지만 없다면 다시 돌려 드립니다. 꼭 6개월 이상 계실분만 연락 부탁드립니다.

같이 사는 사람들에 대한 정보:

집안에 사는 모든 사람들 모두 한국 사람이며 깨끗하고 쾌적한 환경에서 지낼분을 원하며 집에는 작은 개 2마리가 있고 3명의 다른 분들이 다른 방들에서 지내고 계십니다. 집에 사는 모든 분들은 거의 학생이시고 다들 깨끗하시고 조용한 환경에서 지내는걸 좋아하시기 때문에 집은 늘 조용한 편입니다.

계실분으로Full time professional 이나 Full time student 를 바라고 있고 꼭 깨끗하고 조용하며 애완동물을 가지고 계시지 않고 비흡연자를 바라고 있습니다. 궁금한 사항이나 관심이 있으신 분은 이메일로 자기소개 부탁드립니다전화로 물어보실사항이 있으시면 이메일로 먼저 연락 주시면 전화로 연락 드리겠습니다.

많은 문의 바랍니다.  

첨부된 사진들은 방의 내부 사진입니다. 

We are renting 1 of our 5 rooms in our lovely home. This room is separated from the other rooms to have optimal privacy. All utilities included! Please read below.

About the house
- A little over 3500 sq ft in space, not including the basement (as my parents will be residing there)
- Entire home has hardwood floors. We will ask that you take your shoes off at the door, before entering the home (sorry, we're Korean)
- Wonderful kitchen (gas range), huge living space, great patio, great front and back yard.
- Just inside the perimeter off of Ashford Dunwoody Rd exit on 285.
- Minutes away from 400, 285, 85, and 75
- Minutes away from Oglethorpe University, Marist, Perimeter Mall, Lenox Mall, Buckhead, Midtown, and much more
- Utilities and amenities all inclusive! We will provide TV (Dish network), hi speed internet (Comcast), and a washer and dryer.

About the room
- This bedroom is the master bedroom. Decided to move out of this room so that all tenants living in the house are upstairs. It is the best bedroom by far in the house.
- The room is approximately 25 ft by 18 ft. 
- Bathroom is connected to the room. The bathroom is approximately 10 by 15 ft. It is extremely large with a nice garden tub and shower.
- A HUGE walk in closet
- Asking price for this room is $750
- One month deposit is required. It will be returned at the end of your lease as long as nothing in the room or the house is damaged.
- Must be a 6 month lease agreement minimum

About our family
- We are a very clean, respectful, hard working Korean family.
- We have 2 small dogs. One is a 3 year old Snorkie (Half yorkie/schnauzer) and a Morkie (Half Maltese/Yorkie)
- I am a 29 yr old male that is currently working on another degree at Chamberlain College of Nursing.
- My mother is an R/N and will not be around the house often other than the weekends and weeknights.
- We currently have 3 other tenants living at our place. 2 of the 3 are full time college students and the other is working full time at an advertising firm. 
- Everyone living in the household is very clean and respectful.
- We like to keep the house very clean and quiet. We are Korean after all.

Who and what we are looking for:
- Full time professional or full time student. We are not looking for someone who works part time as a student or working part time at a job.
- Must be EXTREMELY clean and very respectful. We are not noisy people at this house and we want to make sure that the upcomiphoto 3.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG ng tenant is also quiet and reserved.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- I will be willing to negotiate prices and deposit if all criteria is met to our family's expectations.

If you are interested, have additional questions or comments, please feel free to e-mail me with a brief description of yourself and your job or school that you are attending. Please also briefly state why you are interested in our place and a phone number to reach you. I will provide you with my phone number following an e-mail. Thank you for your interest!  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 43,915건 2914 페이지
렌트/룸메 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
220 bridgewaterwilk… 1094 11-12
219 삑삑 1115 11-12
218 푸우사랑 1082 11-11
217 행복만땅 947 11-11
216 무시로 1623 11-11
215 Haramom 939 11-11
214 Haramom 1325 11-11
213 qnd 1209 11-11
212 Mom2B 1555 11-11
211 kingsolomon 1161 11-11
210 dongdong 1094 11-11
209 엄마야~ 1398 11-10
208 :D 1160 11-10
207 9988 1303 11-10
206 9988 1288 11-10

검색

모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

GTKSA
회장: 김준우 president@gtksa.net
홈페이지 오류 문의: webmaster@gtksa.net
채용 문의: vicepresident@gtksa.net
광고 문의: treasury@gtksa.net
Copyright © https://gtksa.net All rights reserved.