미드타운 싱글 아파트 1 Bed/ 1Bath 렌트 > 렌트/룸메

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 렌트/룸메

렌트 미드타운 싱글 아파트 1 Bed/ 1Bath 렌트

페이지 정보

작성자 rws206 작성일 23-11-08 15:47 조회 413 댓글 0

본문

미드타운 아파트 남은 계약 기간 양도 합니다. 자세한 설명은 아래 참고 부탁드리겠습니다.
가격은 월 1200불에 Pest Control과 Trash Pick up이 포함되어 있습니다.
유틸리티는 대략 한달에 150불 정도 나옵니다.

자세한 문의 사항은 아래의 카톡 오픈 채팅방을 통해서 부탁드립니다.

https://open.kakao.com/o/sFcG8jRf

1 Bed 1 Bath - Apartment
Floor 8
710 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308

The apartment is located in the middle of Midtown, close to everything with affordable rent.
Currently, looking for someone to take over my lease for a 1 bedroom/1 bathroom (Inman floor plan) at Crest on Peachtree (former Solace on Peachtree) at $1178 per month (which is lower than the market price for the Inman floorplan around $1400 with 1 year lease. The rent is around $1200 per month with Pest control and Trash pick-up. Utilities and Rental insurance are typically depending on. I typically pay around $150 per month.

Move in mid-January or early February. The lease ends on August 24, 2023.
Security Deposit is depending on your credit score. (Typically around $300 refundable)

Salary qualification x3 ($44K or above) supported by paystubs for 3 recent months. Or need to have a cosigner, Or, college students can request special qualifications easily to get certified.

10-15 min walk to Georgia Tech
5 min walk to Clough Georgia Tech shuttle Bus
10 min walk to a grocery store (Publix)
3 min walk to North Avenue train station
3 train stations away from Georgia State University
10 min walk to Emory Midtown hospital

Please only serious inquiries message me if you are interested or if you have any questions. You can make a schedule to visit the apartment and I can also send pictures of the apartment for only serious buyers.

I only sell my contract by Nov/30/2023. After that, I will just terminate my contract so reach out to me ASAP if you are interested in getting the contract with less amount time at a cheaper price.

첨부파일

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,218건 181 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © https://gtksa.net. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기